I wrote a book this summer, and put a preview chapter up online.
The book is about:
- Why job sites don't work anymore, and why you can't depend on them for anything. (Monster, CareerBuilder, Craigslist).
- How to compete for jobs where you "don't have enough experience."
And other useful things like how to:
- Find job leads within your social network.
- Get your resume noticed.
- Rock the job interview.
- Negotiate salary and get more money.
- Climb the corporate ladder and get promoted faster.
Some of it is common sense. A lot of it is not the "typical" way of doing things. All of it has been very useful in this economy. Hopefully this helps you the same way it helped me.
Want to learn more? You can go here to visit and download the free bonus chapter. It's about using Facebook to launch your job search.